In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, Global Learning Collaborative (GLC) requires that individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. GLC resolves all conflicts of interest to ensure independence, objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs.
Nanette F. Santoro, MD
Professor and E. Stewart Taylor Chair
Divisions of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility & Reproductive Sciences
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
Consulting Fees: Astellas
Hugh S. Taylor, MD
Chair, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
Yale School of Medicine
New Haven, CT
No relevant relationship reported
- Stephen Chavez has nothing to disclose.
- Ann Early has nothing to disclose.
- Barry A. Fiedel, PhD, has nothing to disclose.
- Sue Grossman has nothing to disclose.
- Judith Orvos, ELS, has nothing to disclose.